Our life.

I have realized the true significance of friendship in life, the long journey we walk daily with people who one day stumbled random in our lives and which have become one of the most important reasons to live for.
I am thankful that we knew us, because now without you my life would lose a lot of sense.
You and I know that we have not money to meet most of our dreams, but we have each other and with that I have a large majority of my dreams fulfilled.
Travel together, laugh, dream, weep, jump, know the world, live experiences, we fight, we will have discussions ... ultimately be friends.

You know well that it is one of my best times, I'm a little further away and I have no mind on Earth, but also you understand it, you'll be there for anything that I can count on your hand if I fall.

You also have flaws and virtues, and I will never be grateful enough collides you in my life.

Dedicated to Alejandro Postigo Lorenzo.

Thank you.

"I hope you do not mind that I put down in words."


Entradas populares de este blog

Cápsula.

Continuamente.

Mixing better.