2 years.

Two years ago today I started writing my experiences. Throughout that time I have learned to live with my feelings, to try to understand and control the life of a pleasant way for me (although I have not always succeeded).
I have lived experiences that only come around once in life, I met people who made ​​me see life differently, I felt like there are many paths to choose from and only one by which pass, I wanted more than what I I could and I gave my maximum to get to be good.

It has been two years of crazy, crazy things that never end because every day is crazy lived on, have been unforgettable moments and I hope to remain so.
At this time I realized what I really care in this life and it is happiness, writing this makes me feel happy and sharing my experiences makes me see that there are people with kindness, with giant hearts and give everything for nothing.

I want to keep it that way, with ups and downs, because if everything were right, there would no have to fight for life and lose all sense.

Entradas populares de este blog

Cápsula.

Continuamente.

Mixing better.