Be the first.

Being in the moment  not appropriate, in the inaccurate time, in the wrong place ... That always happens when we don't know what we came to do.
Impulses move us from here to there without us knowing or who controls us, are natural things that we have to mold every day.
From my own existence, I thought to do to improve myself and my surroundings, but always stumble on the same stone, and again ...
Things are changing because everything is connected, I feel the need to make a move when others have moved the board.
Want is impossible right now, my head makes strange noises, it don't stop to think, to meditate and to do false stimulus. Who am I to say What you should do when I have not even control my feelings?
They say time heals everything, that time soothes the savage beast, that time is wise ... but I haven't seen that time to verify.
It is true that life is full of hurdles to jump, but there are times when we fall several times in the same obstacles.
There are drops that catch you long time, that make you reconsider and think the fault you had, but sometimes is not that fault who made you fall, was your own person.
Your lack of belief in yourself, your anger toward yourself by how you behave towards certain reactions, your lack of power .... Never settle for being second, always trying to be the first.

This is a lesson learned.

Entradas populares de este blog

Cápsula.

Continuamente.

Mixing better.