40 things about me.

Today I woke up wanting to do a tag on 40 things about me, something random.
Here goes:

1 - I'm a Sagittarius.
2 - I think "something" in horoscopes.
3 - I look far enough to the description of my horoscope.
4 - As a child I was hospitalized for flu.
5 - I love writing what goes through my mind.
6 - I hate people that control the privacy of others.
7 - Attempt to carry the day with positivity and joy.
8 - I'm an emotional layer.
9 - I'm passionate about New York, a lot.
10 - Since I met Jessie J, my life completely changed.
11 - I'm laziness.
12 - I hear daily hours and hours of music.
13 - My tastes range from the subject more classic to modern. I don't close to a musical genre.
14 - I'm a quiet personality.
15 - I want things too impulsive.
16 - I'm passionate about the Dolphins.
17 - I love Dori (Finding Nemo)
18 - Even I identify with it.
19 - I'm a movie buff, though I have no idea about movies.
18 - The romantic drama is my style.
19 - Not a day to not look the TimeLine of Jessie J.
20 - I have not yet found maturity that everyone seeks.
21 - I'm jealous, very much.
22 - I realized recently, ha.
23 - I'm very introverted, so that is a weak point.
24 - I consider myself lucky to live with what I live.
25 - And to have what many do not have.
26 - I would go around the world.
27 - I believe in love at first sight.
28 - I am passionate about Smartphones.
29 - I think I still sound strange noises when home is a thief.
30 - I hate bees / wasps. It makes me panic.
31 - Clothing, I love it.
32 - I am very imaginative.
33 - I hate that people makes false expectations.
34 - I love video games.
35 - I Love Nestea.
36 - I hate to catalog people for their tastes.
37 - I believe in karma.
38 - I'm easy tear.
39 - I hate the heat.
40 - I take trusts too fast.

I hope they are interesting = D

Entradas populares de este blog

Cápsula.

Continuamente.

Mixing better.