Around.

Walking down the street is a daily routine, as looks, reflections of the sun, clouds ... the thoughts of each other.
Have you ever stopped to think about what each person does in his private life?
Do you not think that maybe the person in front of you is gay, lesbian or stripper but appears to be like you?
Do you not think that we are all different but special?
We should think twice about what we say about others, life is full of surprises that are sometimes not as we expect it.
In this time that has passed, I have seen everything changed very quickly ... Now I feel more myself, I see everyone differently and very respectable.
And for me, living in a world composed of many races and cultures should make more to society and give them what to think about what they criticize or analyze.



I see around me so.

Entradas populares de este blog

Cápsula.

Continuamente.

Mixing better.